Monday, October 02, 2006

Hmmm...You may be wondering...

What the story behind the cats names are?

No, my hubby and I aren't big designer label people. Our first two kitties, Lex and Laura, came with their names. So when we decided to adopt a third cat, we ended up adopting one with no name. Hmmm...Needs to be a name that starts with L and is a designer. While paying for said kitty, husband suggests the name Lucifer. The shelter volunteer stops. in. her. tracks. and looks. at. my. husband. I see this sweet kitty's adoptions going up in flames (the flames of hell, maybe). I assure her that there is no way that I am going to name a cat, or anything, Lucifer. My mother-in-law comes up with Louis Vuitton, which of course my husband doesn't spell right when he carries Louis to the vet the first time (Louie). When I tell him how Louis is spelled, he says "You mean we have a French cat?" Nope, not a French cat, but one with a French name.
Hee hee hee.

No comments: